Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Good News!! We are proudly presenting the Office Assistant jobs in Dubai from different companies in the United Arab Emirates. It can be a very good option and a good opportunity for you to apply for Office Assistant jobs in Dubai. It is a very simple job, Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests, and more, depending on the company and its needs.
For Daily walk-in interviews List: Click here
Jobs Details: Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai
|Dubai & Sharjah
|Any Nationality Can Apply
|Equivalent degree/diploma holders
|As per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on
|21st May 2022
Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
Download CV: Click here to Download your CV For Dubai Jobs
- An individual must hold either a High School degree or diploma.
- Having 1 to 2 years of proven working experience in the same field.
- Freshers can also drop their resumes as per the availability of the jobs mentioned below.
- An applicant must be computer literate, have the ability to interact with clients, and most importantly multitasker.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year experience / Fresher
- Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work sitting down in front of a computer for long hours every day
- Well knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Key Details:
- Provide assistance in the coordination of office management activities and programs.
- File relevant office documents as may be required.
- Offer administrative support to the staff members.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining office areas.
- Attend to all incoming calls.
- Document information as needed.
- Carry out general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintain office equipment in proper working condition.
- Job Qualifications and Experience.
- Should at least hold a Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management, or its equivalent.
- At least three to five years of experience in the same or related role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be hardworking and able to work without supervision
How To Apply For Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai?
It is very simple to check the following jobs, you will find an email address there in each job. You just need to send your latest CV to these email addresses. If you don’t have a CV then please click here.
List of Office Assistant Jobs In Dubai Vacancies
Following you will find the latest jobs from different companies in Dubai. Check the job you are most interested in and send your CV for these jobs.
List Of Vacancies (Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai):
Office Assistants (3 nos.)
Company Name: Bright Smile Medical Center
Job Location: Al Ain
Experience: Freshers (No experience required)
Well Versed: Computer Literate (MS Office & Excel)
Language Skills: English (written & verbal)
Benefits: Medical Health Insurance + UAE Residency Visa + MOHRE Labor Contract + Abu Dhabi Labor Card + Work Permit + Annual Leave + Paid Public Holidays
Interview Date: 21st May – 25th May 2022
Interview Timing: 03:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Interview Location: Bright Smile Medical Center, Al Mutaredh, 2nd Street, By Deer Round About, Al Ain.