Etihad Airways Careers in Abu Dhabi
Great News! We bring Etihad Airways Careers In Abu Dhabi for you. Etihad Airways Careers in Abu Dhabi is one the best opportunity for any job seekers who want to get a dream job in Dubai. Following you will find the description of the company. Read it and then make your CV as per the company description.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Jobs Details: Etihad Airways Careers in Abu Dhabi
|Airlines Name||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||15th Sept 2022|
Etihad Airways Careers in Abu Dhabi
About Etihad Airways Careers
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, diversified global aviation, and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
Pay and Benefits
Whatever role you are interested in, we offer a competitive total pay and benefits package. With the diverse range of opportunities within the Etihad Group, this package varies from role to role to ensure that we attract and retain the talent we need to continue our success.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks, communicating to the department for daily inquiries, reports, letters, Issues, memorandum and minutes of the meeting, and ensuring tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
- Handled meetings/appointments of the manager.
- Coordinate with departments all related to staff leave, tickets, IT requests, All other staff requests, Raising PR-PO-Reservation, and tidying up.
- Responsible for exporting monthly reports from Rostima, reconciling daily attendance and publishing roster for the next cycle, and tracking department staff files
- Responsible, for assisting and providing initial requirements for new joiners e.g. uniforms, employee handbook, Rosita access, location access, etc.
- Generate monthly consolidated reports and reconcile against actual figures to ensure all timelines are achieved in submitting / daily / weekly and monthly reports of the departments.
- Filing organizing and record-keeping in a very organized manner.
- Liaise closely with all Airline related tasks, stakeholders, (Flight Editing, NOC, Customer Service, etc.), Increases, Meal service changes.
- Assist in all internal departments’ requirements to plan accordingly related to the operational task.
- Maintained the proper handling of office equipment and ensure that a high level of confidentially is maintained at all times.
Education & Experience
- Fluent in English and second languages oral and written.
- Good Communication and Organization Skills0
- Good IT Skills including mastery of Word, Excel & order process technologies
Experience: 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
List Of Available Vacancies in Etihad Airlines:
|Sales Representative||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Facilities Technician||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|VIP Service Agent||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Customer Insights Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Head of Ethics & Compliance||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Administration Officer||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Business Engagement Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|AMOS Competency Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Product Owner (Data Product)||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Financial Planning Analyst||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Navigation Engineer||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Reporting Analyst (12 Months FTC)||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Organizational Development Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Pricing Analyst (Cargo)||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Head of GSE Workshop||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Careers?
If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above then it’s very simple just click on the following button then from there it will take you to the main page of the company’s website. There You will find the full description of the Jobs. We wish you the best of luck.