Nursing Jobs in Dubai UAE 2022
Great News!! Nursing Jobs in Dubai In UAE, A Nursing Assistant, or a Nursing Aide, gives medical services and back to patients in a clinical office. Their fundamental obligations incorporate contributing essential actual help to patients, taking care of patients as indicated by their dietary requirements,
also, recording fundamental signs. Nursing associates, likewise called nurture helpers or CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants), help patients with fundamental day-to-day assignments. They work in medical clinics and long-haul care settings like nursing homes, helped residing offices, and home considerations.
Their obligations might incorporate assisting patients with their own cleanliness and with eating, repositioning out-of-commission patients, and taking a patient’s important bodily functions.
Nursing Jobs in Dubai 2021 is open to apply. Many Vacancies are Available below. Apply today for nursing jobs in Dubai.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Nursing Jobs in Dubai
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||14th Dec 2022|
Nursing Jobs in Dubai
Nurse Jobs Responsibilities
- Restores and promotes patients’ health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- An educational path varies depending upon the type of nurse you are applying for.
- Holding a valid DHA/HAAD/MOH license or eligibility letter would be considered.
- Having 2-3 years of working experience either in Hospital, Clinic, or Home Healthcare.
- Preference will be given to selective nationalities depending upon the availability of jobs.
How To Apply For Nursing Jobs in Dubai?
It is very simple to check & apply for the following jobs, you will find an email address there in each job. You just need to send your latest CV to these email addresses. If you don’t have a CV then please click here.
List Of Nursing Jobs In Dubai Vacancies (New Updates):
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
Amina Healthcare Group (8 nos.)
1) Registered Nurse – OPD
2) Registered Nurse – OPD (with pediatrics experience)
3) Registered Nurse – IP
4) Registered Nurse – ICU
5) Registered Nurse – NICU
6) Registered Nurse – ER
8) Registered Nurse – LDR
Job Location: Ajman
Education: Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
Experience: With nursing experience is mandatory
License: MOH holder
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Interview Date: Thursday, 15th December 2022
Interview Timing: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Interview Location: Amina Healthcare Group, 3rd Floor, HR Department, Al Quds Street, Ajman.