KBR Careers In Abu Dhabi
Great News!! KBR Careers in Abu Dhabi is open now. There is a huge list of vacancies in almost every field of jobs available. You can check the below list of vacancies from KBR Careers in Abu Dhabi. I would highly recommend you to read the following company profile before sending your CV/resume to KBR Careers in Abu Dhabi. It will really help you to make the CV the company demands.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Abu Dhabi Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Jobs Details: KBR Careers in Abu Dhabi
|Company Name||KBR Inc|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Salary Range||Handsome Salary|
|Posted Date||9th Jan 2023|
KBR Careers in Abu Dhabi
About KBR INC:
We deliver science, technology, and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex, and mission-critical roles in 34 countries. KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
- All applications must be currently based in UAE or have previous experience working in the Middle East.
- Must have strong experience in Pre-FEED / FEED in O&G Projects Internationally (specifically the Middle East).
- Has extensive background with PMC Oil and Gas Projects.
- Requires a Master’s (minimum Bachelor’s Degree) in a relevant Technical Field and/or at least 15-20 years of experience in the O&G Industry (preferably Onshore Oilfield Projects).
- In-depth familiarity with a wide variety of discipline / functional concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provides leadership and has experience of managing projects/project functions through Conceptual Study / Pre-FEED / FEED.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides expert consultation in one or more areas for the design, development, and implementation of functional products and systems.
- Under broad direction, this position has bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project.
- Has responsibility for all phases of project planning and execution on large-sized domestic and international projects.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- He has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction. Possesses knowledge of the respective industry.
- Supervises personnel assigned to the project through subordinate leaders. May also serves as the proposal manager of large domestic and international project proposals. Job role has budgetary accountabilities.
List Of KBR Careers in Abu Dhabi (New Updates):
|Associate Specialist, Procurement||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Attorney||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Engineering Manager – Power Plant||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Civil Engineer (Transmission Line Projects)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|QA/QC Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Senior HR Generalist||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Expeditor||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|PRO – UAE National||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Project Manager – Roads and Landscaping||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Contracts & Procurement Manager||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Senior Attorney||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Installation Manager – PMC role||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
How to Apply For KBR Careers In Abu Dhabi?
If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above then it’s very simple just click on the following button and then from there, it will take you to the main page of the company’s website. There You will find the full description of the Jobs. We wish you the best of luck. Click on the following button.