Commercial Bank Jobs In Dubai
Good News!! Commercial Bank Jobs In Dubai announces many Job Vacancies. Commercial Bank is one of the best states in the United Arab Emirates. Following you will find a huge of vacancies from the Commercial Bank. Check the following jobs as per your job profile and then prepare your CV as per their demand. Once you are ready just click on the apply buttons that appear in front of each job. For more information please read the last paragraph of this post.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV. (dubailivejobs.com special CV)
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Job Details: Commercial Bank Jobs In Dubai
|Bank Name||Commercial Bank Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai Across UAE|
|Salary Range||handsome Salary|
|Benefits||As per the Job Description|
|Posted Date||21st Nov 2023|
Commercial Bank Jobs In Dubai
About Commercial Bank:
When we first started at the Commercial Bank of Dubai in 1969, we had no idea that pure grit and dedication would lead us to where we are now. The foundation of the Commercial Bank of Dubai was built by an Emiri Decree given by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the creator of modern Dubai. We began as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank, and Kuwait’s Commercial Bank.
A few UAE businesspeople have minority ownership in the company. We became a National Public Shareholding Company in 1982, just over a decade later. This achievement was aided by a massive restructuring of our activities and an exponential expansion in our capital base. The addition of the Government of Dubai as a major stakeholder was the cherry on top.
We’ve evolved into a forward-thinking and cutting-edge financial organization throughout the years. We have a solid financial foundation and a competent and stable management team. Our consumers, who have remained loyal to us throughout the years, are proof of this.
Skill & Experience:
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting relevant regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Analytical and attention to detail.
- Problem identification and solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum from a recognized university
- At least 3 years of experience in the banking/financial services sector
List Of Commercial Bank Jobs In Dubai (New Updates):
|Manager, Consumer Protection||Dubai|
|Senior Channel Manager, Treasury||Dubai|
|Product Manager, Secured Assets ( Mortgages)||Dubai|
|Senior Systems Analyst||Dubai|
|Tumoo7 Graduate Program 2023 (UAEN)||Dubai|
|Officer, AML & CFT (UAEN)||Dubai|
|Business Support Officer, Liabilities||Dubai|
|Assistant Manager, Business Intelligence||Dubai|
|Manager, MIS & Analytics||Dubai|
|Officer, List Management||Dubai|
|Manager- SSD- Account Services (UAEN)||Dubai|
|Assistant Relationship Manager, Elite||Dubai|
|Unit Head, Client Excellence & Service Delivery, WBG||Dubai|
- To be successful in this role you will come with 7- 10 years of experience in wealth management in a financial services company advising on a wide range of products.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets, and economic environments.
- Ability to manage portfolios, deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment, and source new business through one’s initiative
- University degree in a related area. Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Nationals with the requisite qualifications will be given preference
- Language: English is a must; fluent Arabic (verbal and written) will be given additional preference
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
How to Apply For Commercial Bank Jobs In Dubai?
Great!! If you are reading this part of the post this means you are serious about applying for CBank’s Latest Vacancies. OK! so just check the jobs above and then click on the “View & Apply” button. From there you will see a detailed description of the jobs. We wish you the best of luck.