Adidas Jobs In Dubai
Good News!! Adidas Jobs In Dubai for Freshers and Experienced Candidates as well. Adidas Jobs In Dubai. Multiple jobs are open in Adidas Careers. They provide retail facilities in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Adidas Careers is looking for dynamic candidates, who must be hard-working. If you think you can do these simple jobs offered by the Adidas Jobs Careers then you should apply for these jobs.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV. (dubailivejobs.com special CV)
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Jobs Details: Adidas Jobs in Dubai
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Experience||As Per the Job Description|
|Salary Range||As Per the Job Description|
|Posted Date||17th Feb 2023|
Adidas Jobs In Dubai
About Adidas Company:
Everything we do is rooted in sport. Sport plays an increasingly important role in more and more people’s lives, on and off the field of play. It is central to every culture and society and is core to our health and happiness.
Key to our success and the execution of our strategy ‘Own the Game’, are our people and our culture. They bring our identity to life, defined by our purpose, mission, and attitude.
At Adidas, we are rebellious optimists driven by action, with a desire to shape a better future together. We see the world of sport and culture with possibility whereas others only see the impossible. ‘Impossible is Nothing’ is not a tagline for us. By being optimistic and knowing the power of sport, we see endless possibilities to apply this power and push all people forward with action.
Athletes do not settle for average. And neither do we. We have a clear mission: To be the best sports brand in the world. Every day, we come to work to create and sell the best sports products in the world, and to offer the best service and consumer experience – and to do it all in a sustainable way. We are the best when we are the credible, inclusive, and sustainable leaders in our industry.
- Work with Director Merch in executing EM OR&FRA merchandising goals and ensure deployment by working collaboratively with clusters teams.
- Deliver financial targets including Net sales, Sell through, Standard margin.
- Lead pre-season planning including Open-To-Buy (OTB) plan, pre-season product planning, option planning, forecasting (including handover to BUs, clusters & Demand Planning) for owned full price brick & mortar channels.
- Support the deployment of ranges and assortment planning strategies for own retail & franchise stores in collaboration with the brand team.
- Review Open-To-Buy (OTB) & seasonal buy plans of regional teams and drive changes to the strategy where needed to ensure the right level of stock based on commerciality and brand vision.
- Support clusters in maintaining a healthy stock level pre-season & in-season
- Work closely with the Business Solution Team to meet world class merchandising best practice.
- Work with Director in mapping the merchandising process and define appropriate merchandising capabilities enhancement for the market.
- Work with the Director to define the methodology of option and space management. Lead clusters through deployment of the same.
- Contribute to the development of key merchandising reports and be responsible for its implementation in markets.
- Review in season stock cover and drive actions with the regional teams.
- Identify and maximize new & in season business opportunities by understanding and executing on respective channel potentials.
- Liaise with markets to ensure they implement the correct end of season management to maximize clearance and minimize cost of reduction.
- Store visits as needed and advised by the business (expected ratio office/travel is 80%/20%)
- Role model the leadership framework and ONE EM mindset.
- Lead and develop your own team
- Interface with key stakeholders including Marketing, Visual Merchandising (VM), Store Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics
- Drive innovation across the function in terms of process automation and optimisation to improve availability across channels
- Evaluate the competencies of his/her direct or indirect subordinates on a regular basis and provides feedback and guidance to drive high performance culture and a winning mindset.
- Lead clusters promoting a ONE team mindset by working and collaborating.
- Take ownership for Talent Management processes to grow, develop and retain talents.
- Bus (category merchandising), CTC (Concept-to-Consumer)
- Retail Operations
- Marketing activation
- Demand Planning
- Supply chain
- Retail leads
- Relevant Global Teams – Merchandising, CTC.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- You are an absolute team player who puts WE before I
- You can be seen as a role model for leadership and influencing capabilities
- You are a confident about your retail merchandising & product expertise and can be seen as an expert
- You understand the E2E retail merchandising stream in detail and can effectively upskill team members
- You have a strong analytic background and a good eye for product
- You can navigate the ambiguity of a matrix organization
- You are proactive and finding solutions to business needs motivates you
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with multiple diverse regions
- Strong trading mindset, with an entrepreneurial flair to maximize business opportunities.
- Fluent in English and other language(s) is an advantage
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree, ideally in business with marketing and sales focus- MBA a plus
- Retail Merchandising expertise required
- Total of 5-8 years experience with minimum 5+ years’ leadership / directorial / head of dept experience of core buying &merchandising function preferably in a retail organization, with broad-based experience working with fashion franchises, vertical and multichannel retailers. Experience working with a Sporting Goods retailer is preferred.
- Functional awareness of store operations, Visual Merchandising, Marketing Activation, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experienced in working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to establish efficient and scalable processes
- Experienced in working cross-functional within an international organization
List Of Adidas Jobs In Dubai (New Updates):
|Store Manager (Talent Pool)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply Now|
|Senior Store Manager (Talent Pool)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply Now|
|Director Key City Dubai||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply Now|
|Coordinator Accounts Payable||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply Now|
|Sales Associate (UAE Nationals Only) (Talent Pool)||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply Now|
|Sales Associate (Mandarin Speaker) – Talent Pool||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply Now|
How to Apply For Adidas Jobs In Dubai Vacancies?
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the link given in front of each Job.
We would highly recommend that you must modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.