Taaleem Jobs In Dubai
Awesome New!! We are proudly presenting the Taaleem Jobs In Dubai. Are you interested to get a dream job in the United Arab Emirates? Are you looking to live a dream life in one of the best countries in the world? Then there is a piece of good news for you. The following company offers many vacancies. Read the full description of the company below and modify your CV as per the company’s profile then apply for it.
Taaleem Jobs in Dubai Jobs are open for everyone.
We offer opportunities for continuous growth to each member.
Job Details: Taaleem Jobs in Dubai
|School Name||Taleem Group Of School|
|Job Location||Dubai Across UAE|
|Salary Range||1500 – 5000 AED /month|
|Benefits||As per the Job Description|
|Posted Date||1st May 2022|
Taaleem Jobs In Dubai
About Taaleem Group Of School:
We equip students with the skills, knowledge, and character they need to compete globally. We do this by offering international curricula and designing, building, and managing the best educational facilities in the UAE. We continuously evaluate and improve our facilities to ensure our schools remain valuable cornerstones of their communities.
Our holistic approach enables us to meet the individual learning needs of our students and provide the framework within which all partners in education can support young people on the road to further learning. Our aim is to create an empowering learning environment and help each student to stretch the boundaries of his or her potential.
- Education: Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in Customer Service Sales ideally in a service provider industry.
- Experience in the Education sector is preferred but not essential. Competencies:
- Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing
- Ability to form effective customer relationships and close sales
- Interpersonal skills, ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Solid time management skills, and the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand.
- Computer literate, proficient in excel, and able to navigate all social media platforms.
- Written and Spoken Arabic is desirable.
List Of Taaleem Jobs in Dubai (New Updates):
|Admissions Assistant||Dubai||View & Apply|
Post-holder will work closely with the Admissions Manager to provide the service of a professional and high-quality admission to all enquirers, applicants, and their families, both from the UAE and abroad.
- The Admissions Assistant works collaboratively to deliver a high-quality standard of support, ensuring that services are efficient and effective. The post holder will provide administrative support to ensure that procedures are adhered to and specific projects are effective.
- This is a busy and varied role involving daily communication with academic staff, pupils and visiting families.
- The post holder needs to work well under pressure, to have excellent organizational skills, to demonstrate good use of initiative and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- A collaborative and coherent approach is essential to ensure that, regardless of circumstances, the team are fully conversant with processes and procedures and able to contribute effectively to any activity within the team.
- The post holder will be dealing with inquiries, making appointments and conducting interviews and testing as appropriate on a daily basis. The postholder will need to support the team at all times.
How to Apply For Taaleem Jobs in Dubai?
If you have the relevant teaching qualifications and want to work with Taaleem Careers then please send your CV and a letter of application by clicking the apply now button below. We will contact only shortlisted candidates for interviews so please make sure you fulfill all the requirements before applying.