Sharjah Government Careers
Sharjah Government Careers: Sharjah Government is dedicated to providing a diverse range of job opportunities in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Being the third largest and most populous city in the UAE, Sharjah has a thriving economy and hosts numerous multinational companies and organizations. The Sharjah Government focuses on attracting and retaining skilled professionals who can contribute to the growth and development of the city. There are jobs available in various sectors such as healthcare, education, engineering, technology, finance, and administration.
To apply for government jobs in Sharjah, interested candidates can access the Sharjah Government Careers portal’s official website or visit the annual Sharjah Government Job Fair. The government of Sharjah provides competitive salaries and benefits, as well as professional growth and development opportunities.
Crafting a meticulously tailored CV can amplify your chances of securing your dream job in Sharjah. It is crucial to conduct in-depth research and construct a striking CV that portrays your unique abilities and experience. In the event that you lack a CV, you can download one from the provided link.
|Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Sharjah Government Careers|
the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai with just a click. Keep abreast of the most recent job openings and grab hold of opportunities to pursue your career aspirations in the gilded city. Venture into unchartered territory and capitalize on the opportunity to leave an indelible mark on potential employers.
|Walk-In-Interview: Click here to check out our list of walk-in interviews|
Jobs Details: Sharjah Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Sharjah Government|
|Job Location||Sharjah UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Last Updated on||16th Sept 2023|
Sharjah Government Careers
Eligibility Criteria For Government Of Sharjah Jobs:
To qualify for government jobs in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), applicants must fulfill specific eligibility criteria, which can vary depending on the job requirements. Typically, the following are the general eligibility criteria for government jobs in Sharjah:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of the UAE or any of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
- Age: Applicants must meet the minimum age requirement stated for the particular job.
- Education: Applicants must possess a relevant degree or diploma from an accredited institution.
- Experience: Applicants should have appropriate work experience, as outlined in the job description.
- Language proficiency: Applicants must have proficiency in English and Arabic, which are the official languages of the UAE.
- Health and fitness: Applicants must meet the specific health and fitness standards set for the job.
- Background check: Applicants must pass a background check and provide relevant documents, including a police clearance certificate.
It is crucial to note that the eligibility criteria for each job may differ, and some positions may have additional requirements, such as a specific certification or license. Therefore, potential candidates must carefully review the job description and criteria before applying for any government job in Sharjah.
Salary & Benefits: Sharjah Government Careers:
The salary and benefits of government jobs in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), may differ based on the job position, grade, and experience level of the employee. However, in general, government jobs in Sharjah offer competitive salaries and benefits to attract and retain skilled individuals.
The basic salary for government jobs in Sharjah can range from AED 5,000 to AED 30,000 per month, depending on the job position and grade. Along with the basic salary, government employees in Sharjah are entitled to various benefits, such as:
- Housing allowance: A monthly allowance to cover rental or mortgage payments.
- Health insurance: Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for the employee and their family.
- Annual leave: Paid vacation leave of up to 30 days per year.
- End-of-service benefits: A lump sum payment at the end of employment, calculated based on the employee’s years of service.
- Gratuity: A percentage of the employee’s basic salary, paid at the end of employment.
- Pension: A retirement plan that provides a monthly income after retirement.
Moreover, government jobs in Sharjah also provide opportunities for professional growth and development, including training and career advancement programs. In conclusion, government jobs in Sharjah offer attractive salaries and benefits packages, ensuring employee satisfaction and retention.
List Of Sharjah Government Careers (New Vacancies):
|Information Technology Dept.||Sharjah|
|Human Resources Dept.||Sharjah|
|Security & Safety Dept.||Sharjah|
|Finance & Accounting Dept.||Sharjah|
|Zulal Factory Dept.||Sharjah|
|Wasit Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|Layyah Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|Hamryah Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|Audit & Internal Control Dept.||Sharjah|
|Chairman’s Executive Office Dept.||Sharjah|
|Programs Progress Dept.||Sharjah|
|Control & Monitoring Dept.||Sharjah|
|Electricity Planning Dept.||Sharjah|
|Generation & Desalination Dept.||Sharjah|
|Networks Study Dept.||Sharjah|
|Electricity Services Dept.||Sharjah|
|Technical Maintenance Dept.||Sharjah|
|Street Lighting Dept.||Sharjah|
|Natural Gas Dept.||Sharjah|
|Customer Care Dept.||Sharjah|
|Electricity & Water Emergency Dept.||Sharjah|
|Customer Care Dept.||Sharjah|
|Mutual Services Dept.||Sharjah|
About Sharjah Government:
Sharjah is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE), located on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The government of Sharjah is a constitutional monarchy, with the emir serving as the head of state and the executive branch of the government headed by the ruler’s appointed executive council.
The government of Sharjah has a strong focus on economic development, social welfare, and cultural preservation. It has implemented various initiatives to promote innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustainable development in the city. Sharjah is also known for its cultural heritage and has several museums, cultural centers, and festivals that celebrate the city’s rich history and traditions.
The government of Sharjah has established several entities to manage and oversee various aspects of the city’s development, including the Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq), Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI), and Sharjah Urban Planning Council (SUPC).
The government of Sharjah is also committed to providing high-quality services and amenities to its residents and visitors, including healthcare, education, public transportation, and recreational facilities. The government of Sharjah works towards creating a safe and inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of their background or nationality.
How to Apply for Government Of Sharjah Careers?
Individuals who are interested in government jobs in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE), can apply by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of the Sharjah Government Careers portal.
- Register an account by providing basic personal information and uploading a resume.
- Search for job openings by entering relevant keywords or selecting specific job categories.
- Review the job description and requirements thoroughly to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply” button to submit an online application for the job.
- Fill out the application form and attach relevant documents such as a cover letter, resume, and educational certificates.
- Answer any pre-screening questions that may be required for the job application.
- Submit the application and wait for a response from the employer.
If the employer shortlists your application, you may be invited for an interview or other selection processes such as an aptitude test or assessment center. It is important to prepare well for these processes and highlight your skills and experience effectively. Additionally, you may follow up with the employer to inquire about the status of your application.