PEPSICO Jobs In Dubai
Good News!! PepsiCo, a renowned multinational corporation, is offering exciting job opportunities in Dubai for both freshers and experienced candidates. With multiple positions available, PepsiCo provides retail facilities in the vibrant city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. They are seeking dynamic individuals who are hard-working and motivated. If you believe you possess the skills required for these roles offered by PepsiCo in Dubai, don’t miss the chance to apply. These positions offer a great opportunity to work with a prestigious company and contribute to its success. Take the leap and apply for the PepsiCo jobs in Dubai today.
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interview jobs in Dubai
Jobs Details: PEPSICO Jobs in Dubai
|Experience||As Per the Job Description|
|Salary Range||As Per the Job Description|
|Posted Date||29th Nov 2023|
PEPSICO Jobs in Dubai
In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $70 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream.
PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. Supports the planning and execution of brand plans via project management, aligning cross-functionally, and managing agencies. Also expected to monitor and analyze brand KPI including sales, share, and consumer indicators.
- Other Principal Accountabilities:
- Monitor and analyze all brand KPIs covering Sales, Share, and Consumer KPIs + Develop brand scorecards – Measure: Time/quality
- Support in executing plans and consumer campaigns – Measure: Time/quality /plan KPI
- Support Marketing Manager in planning AOP – Measure: Time/quality
- Manage budget of assigned plan – Measure: A&M adherence
- Attend consumer interactions (groups, in-home, market visits,..) – Measure: Time
- Monitor, measure, and report brand plans & competitive activities. – Measure: Time/quality
- Job Dimensions
- Measure = Equity KPIs, volume, and share
- Measure = support in delivering sales/share/consumer KPIs
- Territory = 6 markets
- A&M control and adherence
- Support in Org action plans to improve work environment / WLB (Healthy Living)
- Focus on BTL communication, packaging, social media/digital marketing, and PR
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business)
- At least 2 years of solid key accounts management experience.
- Initiative and follow up
List Of Pepsico Jobs In Dubai UAE Vacancies || New Updates ||:
|Logistics Coordinator||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Salesman||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Storekeeper||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Delivery Driver||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Operator||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Asst Operator Packaging||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Quality Inspector||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Area Sales Manager (Multiple Locations)||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Ocean Freight Excellence Specialist||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Commercial Finance Manager||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|SC Agro Sr Manager – Best Practices & Sustainability Pep Positive, AMESA HQ||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Finance Associate Manager – Procurement & Agro Planning||Anywhere||View & Apply|
|Assistant Manager – Control & Reporting||Anywhere||View & Apply|
How to Apply For PEPSICO Jobs In Dubai Vacancies?
If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above then it’s very simple just send your latest CV/resume to the following email address. It is a golden chance for you. Never miss this chance. Now you have the direct HR email. The HR department is the department in a company that is responsible to hire candidates for vacant positions. So, what are you waiting for? Just prepare your best CV and send it to the following email address. We wish you the best of luck.