Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
Good News! We are proudly presenting Receptionist jobs in Dubai from different companies in the United Arab Emirates. It can be a very good option and a good opportunity for you to apply for receptionist jobs in Dubai. It is a very simple job, receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
Following you will find a list of vacancies for Receptionist jobs in Dubai. You are highly recommended to create a good CV for the Receptionist jobs in Dubai to be considered for the current vacancies.
Walk-in Interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Following you will find the link to download a professional CV for Dubai Jobs. Please download it and make changes accordingly.
Dubai CV: Download CV For Dubai Jobs, Click Here
Jobs Details: Receptionist Jobs In Dubai
|Front Desk Receptionist/Telephone Operator
|As Per the Job Description
|As Per the Job Description
|18th April 2022
Receptionist jobs in Dubai
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks
Download CV: Click here to Download your CV For Dubai Jobs
How to Apply For Receptionist jobs in Dubai?
If you are reading this post it means you are highly interested in Receptionist jobs in Dubai. So, it is very simple to apply for Receptionist jobs in Dubai. Following you will find a direct link to apply for the above jobs. Just click on the following button.
If you don’t find a job that matches your profile even then you should click on the following button to send your latest CV/resume to the HR team. If there is any vacancy in the future they can pick your CV from their database. We wish you the best of luck.
List Of Receptionist jobs in Dubai UAE || New Updates ||
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
Junior Front Desk Officers (4 NOS.)
Institute Name: Melodica Music & Dance Institute
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Management or Administration
Experience: Sales experience is a must
Core Skills: Administrative skills
Well Versed: MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Language Skills: English (written & verbal) & Tagalog speaker
Age Limit: Max 32 years old
Salary: 3500 AED /month
- Ensure a smooth running of the daily operation of the branch.
- Place, receive and route a high volume of local or international calls and direct calls and respond to inquiries.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the customers.
- Manage all types of inquiries within your capacity.
- Update the internal/external contact lists on regular basis.
- Promote the company packages and services.
- Meet monthly sales targets by promoting sales and assisting customers with queries relating to the sale of items.
- Greet and assist visitors and screen to control interruptions.
- Welcome candidates cheerfully and inform concerned staff.
- Announce the arrival of visitors/clients and schedule of students accordingly.
- Provide back-up data as needed.
- Arrange amenities as needed.
- Arrange “callbacks” to protect boss’s time.
- Provide back-up materials for callbacks.
- Arrange the rooms for the teachers and students.
- With relevant experience in “Sales” and able to meet “sales target”.
- Suggests and contributes in policy & procedure making for the improvement of the Customer Service Department.
- Support in the development of the existing system to ensure upmost customer satisfaction.
Interview Date: 18th April – 22nd April 2022
Timing: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm & 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Location: Office #1001, 10th Floor, Mazaya Business Avenue AA1, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
Front Desk Receptionist (Female)
Consultancy Name: Trenity Consultants
Job Location: Dubai
Education: High School diploma or general education degree
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
Well Versed: MS Office
Core Skills: Interpersonal skills
Language Skills: English, Urdu & Hindi speakers
Salary Range: 2500 – 3000 AED /month
- Receptionist Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times. Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- Minimum calling 80 new leads on daily basis and invite them to the office for meeting with sales staff.
Interview Date: Wednesday, 20th April 2022
Location: Office #205, Zainel Mohebi Plaza, (Same KFC Building), Opposite Centrepoint, Al Karama, Dubai.