Careem Jobs In Dubai
Interesting News!! Careem Jobs In Dubai is constantly in demand, especially those with the most recent openings. These positions provide a variety of advantages, including flexible hours, decent income, and the ability to work overtime. With the introduction of private cab services such as Careem and Uber, taxi occupations in Dubai have developed quickly.
We’ll keep you up to speed on all the newest Careem job openings, including Careem Corporate employment, and show you how to apply for Careem Careers. So, have a look at the information below and apply right now. Careem Jobs In Dubai for females, Careem Jobs for freshers, and Careem Jobs Vacancies salary details are given below.
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Job Details: Careem Jobs In Dubai
|Company Name||Careem Taxi Company|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||21st May 2023|
Careem Jobs In Dubai
About Careem Taxi Company:
Mudassir Sheikha, Careem’s Co-Founder and CEO, catapulted the firm to prominence in 2012. Magnus Olsson, another Co-Founder, was present with Mudassir Sheikha. Both partners traveled to Careem from different regions of the globe.
One of them is Dubai. The need, on the other hand, was felt in Dubai, with the goal of making life easier for UAE inhabitants. Careem was later bought by Uber, another transportation-based service provider, in 2020. Uber paid $3.1 billion for Careem.
What you’ll do
The role of an Account Manager calls for a rare combination of negotiation expertise, relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence, and problem-solving. A successful Sales and Account Manager deeply understands our key restaurant partners to best be able to identify and improve the core business metrics for both the restaurant and Careem.
- Key Account Management: Develop strong long-lasting relationships as the main point of contact. You are responsible for Key restaurant partners’ engagement and satisfaction.
- Growth: You are responsible for driving business growth of Accounts and improving their commercial and operational performance
- Analysis: Analyze data on account performance and quantify your actions. All decisions should be backed up by data to improve the performance of key accounts.
- Performance Meetings: You complete merchant performance reviews monthly and draw out next month’s plans based on what was discussed.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with internal stakeholders and supply, merchant, and customer domains to ensure meeting growth objectives.
What you’ll need
- Previous experience in Account Management and Commercial roles
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills, and organization skills.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
List Of Careem Jobs Vacancies (Newly Updated):
|Supervisor||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Head of Global Talent Acquisition||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Analyst||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Sales & Account Manager I||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Sales Associate – Food||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Data Scientist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Product Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Care Insights & Transformation Manager||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Senior Product Manager – Hala||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply For Careem Jobs In Dubai Vacancies?
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.