SEWA Jobs In Sharjah UAE 2023
Great News!! Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) is a leading government organization in the UAE that is responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity and water in the Emirate of Sharjah. SEWA offers a wide range of job opportunities across various fields, including engineering, finance, customer service, and operations. The organization is committed to providing high-quality services to its customers and creating a positive work environment for its employees. SEWA values innovation, teamwork, and professionalism and offers competitive compensation packages, employee benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the energy and utilities industry, consider exploring job openings at SEWA.
I would highly recommend you read the following company profile before sending your CV/resume to SEWA Careers Jobs In Sharjah. It will really help you to make the CV the company demands.
A good CV can increase your chances to get a job in UAE. Do your homework to prepare a nice CV. If you don’t have a CV then you can download a CV from the following link.
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in SEWA Jobs In Sharjah
Jobs Details: SEWA Jobs In Sharjah UAE
|Company Name||Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority|
|Job Location||Sharjah UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||6th Sept 2023|
Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority
We are looking for a Draftsman to be a part of our team. You should be able to create technical drawings and drafts as per the specifications and building requirements. In addition, you should be able to submit the draft for review and make changes upon gathering feedback.
Profile Of Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority:
Sharjah Electricity and Water Company was initially a private company by the name of Sharjah Electricity and Water Resources Company. In 1995, it was taken up by the government and became a part of the electricity and water department. Since then it has grown by leaps and bounds and is now a major organization that has 35 branches and 4500 employees. The company’s headquarters are located at Al Khan Area, Government Department Complex in Sharjah.
Responsibilities SEWA Jobs In Sharjah
- Creating technical drawings as per the specifications and calculations provided
- Using CAD software and modeling tools to create rough sketches as well as detailed drawings
- Communicating with the Engineers and determining the technical requirements
- Submitting the drafts to the Engineering team for review
- Ensuring that the final designs meet the industry standards and regulations
- Examining and noting any errors in the technical designs
- Calculating weight limitations and other structural dimensions before beginning work
- Preparing manuals describing product features, operations, and maintenance
- Making changes to the technical drawings and drafts based on the feedback provided by the Engineers
Requirements SEWA Jobs In Sharjah
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Draftsman or Drafter in the Engineering department
- Familiarity with Computer-Aided Design software such as TinkerCAD, Fusion 360°, and Solidworks as well as 3D modeling tools
- GIS knowledge
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
List Of SEWA Jobs In Sharjah UAE Vacancies (Newly Updated):
|1||Information Technology Dept.||Sharjah|
|2||Human Resources Dept.||Sharjah|
|7||Security & Safety Dept.||Sharjah|
|11||Finance & Accounting Dept.||Sharjah|
|12||Zulal Factory Dept.||Sharjah|
|13||Wasit Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|14||Layyah Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|15||Hamryah Power Station Dept.||Sharjah|
|16||Audit & Internal Control Dept.||Sharjah|
|17||Chairman’s Executive Office Dept.||Sharjah|
|18||Programs Progress Dept.||Sharjah|
|20||Control & Monitoring Dept.||Sharjah|
|24||Electricity Planning Dept.||Sharjah|
|26||Generation & Desalination Dept.||Sharjah|
|28||Networks Study Dept.||Sharjah|
|29||Electricity Services Dept.||Sharjah|
|30||Technical Maintenance Dept.||Sharjah|
|32||Street Lighting Dept.||Sharjah|
|33||Natural Gas Dept.||Sharjah|
|35||Customer Care Dept.||Sharjah|
|36||Electricity & Water Emergency Dept.||Sharjah|
|37||Customer Care Dept.||Sharjah|
|38||Mutual Services Dept.||Sharjah|
How to Apply For SEWA Jobs In Sharjah Vacancies?
If you are interested in applying for a career at Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA), you can follow these steps:
- Visit the SEWA website or job portals to search for available positions.
- Review the job description and qualifications to ensure that you meet the requirements.
- Prepare your CV/resume as per the job demand.
- Fill out the online application form and attach your CV/resume and other required documents.
- Submit the application.
- Wait for the SEWA HR team to review your application and contact you for an interview if you are selected.
- If you are offered a position, review the employment contract and negotiate the terms and conditions if necessary.
- Accept the offer and start your new career at SEWA.
It is important to note that the application process may vary depending on the position and department. However, following these general steps will help you apply for a career at Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA).
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.