Vectrus Careers – 120+ Vacancies
1: Software Developer – Apply Here
- Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (BSCS), Engineering, Science or a similar field
- Experience with the US Military or Government Contracting environment is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid Secret Clearance
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
- In order to qualify for this position, you must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of your assignment and show proof of your vaccination status, unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation (religious or medical).The definition of fully vaccinated is that you’ve: 1.) received a vaccine that is recognized by the governing entity and is either a.) Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine b.) Two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine c.) Two doses of Moderna Vaccine (or) d. One dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and 2.) Two weeks elapsed after the final dose was administered, which is either one or two doses depending on the brand of the vaccination.
- 3-5 years’ experience developing and maintaining web servers in a Microsoft environment (Server 2008 – 2016), SharePoint (2007-2013),
- 1-3 years development experience with VB, Java, .NET or equivalent tools.
- Proficiency in testing frameworks and writing tests
- Proficiency in common development tools, such as Git and DevOps
- Must have the ability to read, write and communicate orally in English with a high level of proficiency
- Must possess a proficient level of computer skills in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional software development
- Experience in data analytics algorithm development.
- Working knowledge of Apache Spark, Zeppelin, Kafka, and other infrastructure components commonly used in big data.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Experience with front-end Web Ui frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
- Strong experience in SQL and database design including designing data storage solutions.
- Experience with microservices, building scalable and robust applications
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
- Strong experience with developing applications for Linux.
- Experience interacting with SMEs and users of varying technical abilities
- Experience with generating software builds and packaging for deployment
- Experience with creating technical documentation
2: Heavy Equipment Mechanic – Apply Here
- High School Diploma or equivalent. One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Must possess a valid State Driver’s License.
- Applicant must furnish their own serviceable, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliant, tools, that are appropriate for their required duties. Tools must meet the OSHA Regulations 1910 Subpar P
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Three (3) to six (6) years’ of experience in wheeled equipment maintenance or equivalent.
3: Gunsmith I (MDRS) – Apply Here
Qualifications – Vectrus Careers
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attendance at a formal one-to-two-year accredited in-house gun-smiting course, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to secure and maintain a Common Access Card (CAC), within six months of employment.
- Must be proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing military weapons.
- Candidates must be able to manage time accordingly to complete assigned tasked.
- The ability to read and interpret technical manuals.