Latifa Hospital Careers – Hospital Jobs Opening
List Of Vacancies: Latifa hospital Careers
1: Senior Physiotherapist-Latifa hospital Careers
Act independently to assess and evaluate the patient using various techniques and methods in order to developfunctional diagnosis , plan and monitor rehabilitative care.
Act independently to implement therapeutic techniques and procedures as per the scope of the specialty/competency that aim intofUnctional rehabilitation
Undertaking predominantly complex cases ;manage case load efficiently & e.ffoctively and take all precautions to observe indications and contraindications ..
Maintain documentation records and all statistical information that reflect care delivery as per the standards and policies of thefacility
Communicate with referral sources, team members and all professionals aiming at maximizing rehabilitation outcomes and act as a clinical resource for others in the specialty to optimize care delivery.
Provide on-call duty after working hours, during public holidays and cover absent staff when required
Participate in professional development activities , team meetings I rounds as required
Supervise Senior therapists I,technicians and rehabilitation aides to ensure compliance with policies,procedures and protocols. Participate in Student’s clinical practice.
Prepare patient reports I necessity letters when requested
Participate in the development, implementation and maintaining appropriate clinical guidelines ensuring clinical effectiveness to optimize patient car
Bachelor or Master Degree in related specialty
2: Dietitian – Latifa hospital Careers
Monitors preparation, delivery, and serving of meals to patients.
Manage food and nutrition services through diet analysis labels for all meals, tube feed and snacks using the electronic diet order system.
Carry out sensory evaluation on all special diets before service. Check the tray line – against the label.
Conduct patient nutrition assessment to determine risks and arrive at nutrition diagnosis to identify the nutrition requirements
Develop nutrition intervention plan for low – medium risk patients and make recommendations for treatment, which includes diet therapy and education.
Continue the nutrition care process with follow up appointment with the patient through OPD-Nutrition Clinics.
Provide nutrition education for patients and families individually or for Awareness activities .
Maintain and update all necessary nutrition records.
Respond to patients’ complaints and individual food preferences.
Provides in –service education and participates in training concerning food service and diet therapy to food service personnel and students.
Communicates with Service Supervisor / food service manager on a regular basis.
Ensure compliance with department policies and procedures.
Carry out other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
3: Assistant Nurse – Latifa hospital Careers
• Assists the staff nurse in planning, implementing and evaluating the delivered nursing care to the patients that is evidence based.
• Prepares patients for procedures, treatments, surgeries
• Assists with tests and evaluations and monitoring and documentation of vital signs and patients’ condition
• Utilizes medical and healthcare equipment and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained
• Responds appropriately to emergency situations
• Maintains the on-going communication with the staff nurse regarding the health and functional status of patients
• Provides support and comfort, assisting with the activity of daily living to achieve an optimal level of independence and providing the emotional needs of patients
• Acts as patient advocate
• Demonstrates an understanding of patient’s privacy and confidentiality of information at all times.
• Undertakes additional tasks as assigned.
• Minimum 18 Months Diploma in Nursing/ Midwifery
• Eligible for DHA licensing