Emirates Post Careers Dubai
Good News!! Emirates Post Careers Dubai is open now. Emirates Post Dubai is a government company that is hiring many candidates now. The good thing about the Dubai Government jobs is they provide all those benefits which a job seeker only dreams of. They also provide a good salary package plus other benefits like a free visa, medical and Air travel, etc. Following is a short description of the Emirates Post Careers Dubai.
The good news is that they have already opened their vacancies. Following is the company introduction. We would recommend you to read the following company description before applying for any job that is your profession or you want to start as a profession.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Job Details: Emirates Post Careers Dubai
|Nationality||As per Job Description|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||28th March 2022|
Emirates Post Careers Dubai
About Emirates Post Group:
In 2007, Emirates Post became one of the subsidiaries of Emirates Post Group under a Federal decree. There are two other subsidiaries under the group, Electronic Document Centre (EDC); and Wall Street Exchange.
The operations of Emirates post has rapidly evolved on the digital platform to provide fast and hassle-free services. It is the liaison with government agencies and commercial enterprises that makes Emirates Post a completely secure and convenient service for customers in the UAE.
Working With Emirates Post Dubai:
Emirates Post Group is a leading player in the fields of mail collection and delivery, postal services, remittances, parcels, courier, money exchange and remittances, printing and personalization of cards and invoices & mailing services for big corporations and banks. These services are handled by four subsidiaries: Emirates Post, Empost, Electronic Documents Centre, and Wall Street Exchange Centre.
The Group offers an excellent work environment and high growth prospects for committed and dedicated employees. The Group follows global best practices in employee recruitment, training, and evaluation, and ensures that high-performing employees are rewarded appropriately. It also encourages employees to upgrade skills through regular training programs conducted by professionals and experts, either internally or through outside training companies.
List of Emirates Post Careers Dubai Vacancies:
|Telesales Coordinator||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Health, Safety and Environment Officer||Dubai||View & Apply|
About the job:
To identify and assess risks to health and safety and provide advice on accident prevention and occupational health to management and employees whilst ensuring appropriate safety controls are in place and implement within the BU, including ISO 45001, and other EP standards.
Health and Safety Identification & Awareness
- Preparing and supporting health and safety strategies, developing policies and programs.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Develop corrective actions and processes to drive continuous improvement/kaizen projects related to Health and Safety.
- Develop plans and ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to the BU, and are regularly reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- Regular audit the Safety Management Plan for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions and to keep EP one step ahead of external Health and Safety auditing and standards
- Monitor and visit all P&E locations to ensure the application of Health and Safety standards and processes.
- Participate in regular meetings to report on relevant health & safety matters across the BU and make sure all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
How to Apply For Emirates Post Jobs Vacancies?
If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above then it’s very simple just click on the following button and then from there it will take you to the main page of the company’s website. There You will find the full description of the Jobs. We wish you the best of luck. Click on the following button.