Zulekha Hospital Careers In Dubai
Good News!! Zulekha Hospital Careers In Dubai is open now, many professionals are required to the hospital and we are feeling proud to share Zulekha Hospital Careers directly with you. Following you find a list of vacancies from Zulekha Hospital Dubai Careers. Directly apply to the HR team of hospital recruitment. We would highly recommend you prepare your CV/resume as per Zulekha Hospital Careers’ demand before applying for any positions.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest Zulekha Hospital walk-in interviews in Dubai
For More Hospital Jobs: Click Here To Apply
Jobs Details: Zulekha Hospital Careers
|Hospital Name||Zulekha Hospital|
|Job Location||Sharjah & Dubai|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||9th Nov 2022|
Zulekha Hospital Dubai Careers
About Zulekha Hospital:
The Zulekha Healthcare Group found its roots in 1964 when its creator Dr. Zulekha Daud moved from her native India to Sharjah, UAE in order to pursue her dream of serving people in need and offering affordable medical facilities to all.
From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving patients from all walks of life, Dr. Zulekha soon became a household name. After years of dedicated service, Zulekha Hospital was established in Sharjah in 1992. It started off as a 30-bed hospital with basic facilities for Gynecology, Obstetrics, Surgery, Medicine, and Pediatrics.
The facility boasts state-of-the-art operation theatre arrangements, emergency services, labor rooms and includes multiple centers of excellence such as Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, and Physiotherapy.
Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits
- Attractive Salary and Excellent Working Conditions.
- Free Sharing Accommodation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Uniform
- Annual Flight Ticket
- 30 days Annual Paid Leave
- 48 Hours Working in a week with a 1-day public holiday
List Of Vacant Zulekha Hospital Sharjah Careers (New Updates):
|Neonatologist||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Ophthalmologist||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Radiologist||Sharjah||View & Apply|
- License issued by MOH / DHA as Consultant \Specialist Ophthalmologist
- 8 Plus years of experience after higher degree of qualification
- 5 Years of minimum experience as a Specialist/Consultant in a reputed hospital.
- Good experience in Anterior & posterior segment, LASIK, Vitreoretinal surgeries
- Experience in Anterior & posterior segment, LASIK, Vitreoretinal surgeries
- Diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries of eyes
- Examines patient for symptoms indicative of organic or congenital ocular disorders, and determines nature and extent of injury or disorder.
- Performs various tests to determine vision loss.
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Directs remedial activities to aid in regaining vision, or to utilize sight remaining, by writing prescriptions for corrective glasses, and instructing patient in eye exercises.
- Performs surgery, if indicated. Prescribes and administers antiseptics to combat infection.
- Monitoring patients during treatment and / or surgery
How to Apply For Zulekha Hospital Sharjah Careers?
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.