Secretary Jobs in Dubai & Across UAE
Great News!! Secretary jobs in Dubai and across UAE are open now. Apply for many vacancies open in the United Arab Emirates. Check out the following vacancies and apply for them. If you don’t have a CV then just use the following link and download a sample CV. That is why finally we bring this good news to share with you that we are sharing Secretary jobs in Dubai-UAE.
Following is the huge of list Secretary jobs in Dubai and across the UAE. Make the best CV to apply for the latest jobs in Dubai.
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Jobs Details: Secretary Jobs in Dubai
|Job Position||HR Officer/Assistant/Manager|
|Job Location||Multiple Cities|
|Education||As Per The Job Description|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||13th May 2022|
Secretary Jobs in Dubai
Must Read: Apply For More Dubai Hotel Jobs
In Dubai, the wage range for a secretary job is between 400 and 7000 AED, depending on the firm and the candidate’s degree of experience.
Secretary Jobs Responsibilities:
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing, and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- If more senior, recruiting, training, and supervising junior staff.
Must Read: Apply For Walk-in Interviews in Dubai
- Holding High School or equivalent degree/diploma would be given preference.
- Proven working experience would be required as per the availability of jobs.
- Clear communication in English to interact with others.
- Excellent telephone etiquette would be highly considered.
- Must be computer literate (Email, Browsing, MS Office).
- Positive attitude, time management, organizational, problem solver, sincere and passionate about delivering the perfect job.
How To Apply For Secretary Jobs In Dubai UAE?
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above hotel’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.
List of Secretary Jobs in Dubai UAE 2022 || New Updates ||
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates):
Filipina Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
- With exp. in a Recruitment Company
- Computer knowledge
- Admin. or Clerical exp. preferred
- Organizational & Time Mgmt. skills
- Calm & Professional appearance
- Respond to phone calls & emails
- Greet clients & visitors
- Maintain office calendar
- Assist with timesheet/payroll
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted: May 13th, 2022
Customer service officer/ Biller
Company: Health and Medical Services
Subject: candidates can mail your resume to the mail ID mentioned
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted: May 11, 2022