Melodica Jobs In Dubai
Hurry !! great news for job seekers. Melodica Jobs In Dubai Music and Dance Institute job portal publishes 2022-2023 notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently, Melodica Music and Dance Institute Executive Assistant Jobs are available now. Candidates who are looking for Executive Assistant Jobs in Dubai with relevant required experience can apply for Melodica Music and Dance Institute careers Employment. The candidate will get after selection a great Salary of AED 5,550.00-16,800.00 Per month approximately.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Melodica Jobs In Dubai
|Organization Name||Melodica Music Dance School|
|No. Of Vacancies||Many Vacancies|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Language Skills||English (proficiency)|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||4th Sept 2022|
Melodica Jobs In Dubai
Note: Melodica Careers is constantly looking for Talented people that’s the reason they always recommend registering your CV in their database after they called the interested candidates by themselves.
List Of Melodica Jobs In Dubai UAE
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates):
Call Center Agents (05 NOS.)
Company Name: Melodica Music & Dance Institute
Job Location: Dubai
Gender: Female only
Language: who can speak Urdu and Tagalog with call center experience
- With Excellent English communication skills
- Must have experience in inbound and outbound calls
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the same field
- Excellent sales experience over the phone
- Respond to all inbound queries and requests from customers via email, WhatsApp, social media, website, and telephone. Convert inbound inquiries into assessments or registrations.
- Generate customer interest in the services and products by communicating all special offers, promotions, new classes, new subjects, and new branches to the customers.
- Make outbound calls to leads and requests from customers via email, WhatsApp, social media, website, and telephone. Respond to all queries.
- Coordinate with the Front Desk of the branches to confirm which teachers can be booked for assessments. Plan the booking of lessons.
- Contact all leads and inquiries received, for the pre-opening of new branches.
- Meet and exceed all pre-defined targets and KPIs within the set timeframes.
Interview Date: 6th Sept – 7th Sept 2022
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: Melodica Abu Dhabi Mall Branch, 3rd Floor, Abu Dhabi Mall, Abu Dhabi
Note: Please bring copy of CV. We will not entertain those applicants without printed copy of their CV.