Maersk Oil Jobs In Dubai
Great News! Maersk Oil Jobs In Dubai is open now, Maersk is one of the biggest brands in Dubai. They have multiple branches in each state of the United Arab Emirates. That’s the reason they always need professionals like you. So, what are you waiting for? prepare a good CV and apply for Maersk Job Vacancies now.
If you need a CV you can click on the following link to download a sample CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Maersk Oil Jobs In Dubai
|Company Name||Maersk Oil Trading|
|Job Location||Dubai Across UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||10th Nov 2023|
Maersk Oil Jobs In Dubai
Pay and Benefits
Whatever role you are interested in, we offer a competitive total pay and benefits package. With the diverse range of opportunities within Maersk Oil, this package varies from role to role to ensure that we attract and retain the talent we need to continue our success.
About Maersk oil Trading:
- You may be a specialist, a technician, a fresh graduate, or a skilled professional, Maersk offers an exciting variety of career paths.
- There are broadly four categories under which Maersk assigns the available vacancies.
- These are Onshore and Office jobs, Offshore Careers, International Careers, and Shipping Careers.
- Engineering and ProjectsOperationsQuality Management, Health, Safety, and EnvironmentLegalHuman ResourceFinanceIT
List Of Maersk Oil Jobs Vacancies (New Updates):
|Operations Manager – Customs||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Security Business Partner, EU & AFR – Terminals||UAE||View & Apply|
|Account Manager – Retail/Lifestyle||UAE||View & Apply|
|Regional Sales Operation Manager||UAE||View & Apply|
|Client Program Management Team Leader||UAE||View & Apply|
|Regional CIO||UAE||View & Apply|
• Resolving invoicing-related queries by coordinating directly with the vendors globally
• Vendor payments and allocation of cost
• Vendor Registration
• Carefully manage debtors and creditors to optimize business cash flow whilst maintaining strong supplier and customer relationships
• Updating core data in the financial system (Navision)
• Maintaining necessary revenue accruals/provision of cost in the books of accounts and reconciliation of accounts
• Proactively and constantly drive cost control and reduction programs
• Ensure Monthly Reporting within specified deadlines and develop, monitor, and report on business cases and budgets
• Supporting Management by updating and maintaining management reports
• Communicating with various stakeholders via email, telephone, etc.
• Manage Insurances, leases, contracts, and other agreements
• Ensure governmental regulations and other legislations are strictly observed
We are looking for
• CA or ACCA or equivalent
• At least 3-5 years of experience in an accounting/reporting role
• Attention to detail and a strong focus on quality
• Analytical and the problem-solving ability for troubleshooting
• Focus on meeting deadlines
• Ability to function independently and in a team
• Preferably experience working in Navision 2013
• Well-versed with Microsoft office applications
How to Apply for Maersk Oil Jobs?
If you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above then it’s very simple just click on the following button then from there it will take you to the main page of the company’s website. There You will find the full description of the Jobs. We wish you the best of luck.