KFC Careers In Dubai UAE
Great News!! KFC Careers In Dubai is open now. There is a huge list of vacancies in almost every field of jobs available. You can check the below list of vacancies from KFC Careers In Dubai. I would highly recommend you to read the following company profile before sending your CV/resume to KFC Jobs In Dubai. It will really help you to make the CV the company demands.
A good CV can increase your chances to get a job in Dubai. Do your homework to prepare a nice CV. If you don’t have a CV then you can download a CV from the following link.
Dubai CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Jobs Details: KFC Careers In Dubai
|Job Location||Sharjah & Across UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||12th Jan 2023|
KFC Careers In Dubai
KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is an American cheap food chain that was begun in 1930 by Colonel Sanders with his extraordinary broiled chicken recipe. Today KFC is the second biggest pecking order on the planet with an income of more than $ 23billion. KFC is situated in more than 22000 areas overall and offers its representatives the opportunity to connect with a worldwide brand that will just continue expanding and developing. Colonel Sander’s set of experiences is one of assurance, phenomenal help, devotion and tirelessness. This is basically the prerequisite for the ideal possibility for occupations at KFC.
About KFC Dubai:
KFC in UAE is diversified by the Americana Group. In 2013, KFC opened its 100th store in UAE and has since expanded to 138 outlets spread north of 7 Emirates.
KFC has a staff of north of 3000 representatives for UAE that is devoted to offering quality support and taste to purchasers. The climate at KFC Dubai is liberated from biasedness of ethnicity and race and up-and-comers from everywhere the world are invited to work at KFC branches.
The KFC group in the UAE is focused on guaranteeing extreme degrees of value to guarantee the best item arrives at the clients.
List Of KFC Careers In Dubai Vacancies (New Updates):
|Financial Planning and Analysis Assistant Manager||Sharjah|
|Financial Planning Analyst||Sharjah|
|Digital Media and Performance Manager||Sharjah|
|Operation Manager – Casual Dining Restaurants (Relocation to Kuwait)||Dubai|
|Brand Development Manager||Sharjah|
|Human Resources Business Partner||Sharjah|
|Senior Legal Counsel – Compliance||Sharjah|
|Senior Marketing Associate||Sharjah|
|Assistant Real Estate Manager||Sharjah|
|Assistant Property Manager||Sharjah|
|Associate – Sales and Catering||Sharjah|
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting PMO standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
How to Apply For KFC Careers in Dubai?
If you have taken the decision to apply for KFC Careers to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following apply now button to send your latest CV for your desired job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.