Jetex Careers – 5+ Vacancies
1: Social Media Manager – Jetex Careers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Social Media.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex marketing campaigns and projects.
- Proven work experience in social media
- Agency background is highly preferred
Specific / Technical Skills
- Hands on experience in content creation
- Strong command in both written and spoken English as involvement in content production is required.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience with Photoshop or equivalent photo editing platform
2; Guest Experience Executive – Jetex Careers
- Safety of team and clients at all times.
- Must display the highest level of customer service to all passengers/clients/guest by maintaining a pleasant, professional, friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Required to wear and maintain professional uniform as supplied by Jetex.
- Greet clients and passengers/clients/guest personally and on the telephone at times.
- Driving a Rolls Royce on the airside upon passenger departure/arrival.
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements around the FBO terminal.
- Maintain clean and organized client areas and work area.
- Assist in tasks at event related work including exhibitions/shows and coordinating maintenance both exterior and interior of the FBO terminal.
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Aviation/Airline/Hotel industry.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in customer service.
- Good knowledge in IT Skills (MS Office, Database Management).
- With the ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with passengers.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.