Du Telecom Jobs In Dubai
- Defines and manages the product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, product launch, and organization readiness activities.
- Leads the execution of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product or set of products, communicating the vision and goals of the product to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops product positioning and contributes to product pricing decisions.
- Creates and maintains the product backlog, prioritizing needs and mapping out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
- Establishes the commercial and business case for product enhancement, continuously seeking the expansion and improvement of existing products.
- Minimum 8-12 years of experience, with at least 3-5 years experience in product management
- Experience in fintech especially in products like mobile payments, wallets, remittance, etc.
- Good understanding of cross-functional strategic projects, across Commercial and Technology areas.
List of Vacancies (Du Telecom Jobs 2022):
|E2E Delivery Principal||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Product Lead (Financial Services / Fintech)||Dubai||View & Apply|
|End-to-End Architect Expert||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Manager – Fixed Assets and Inventory||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Contract Manager (ICT)||Dubai||View & Apply|