Deloitte Careers Dubai – 15+ Vacancies
List Of Opening Vacancies: Deloitte Careers Dubai
• Provide recruitment services within the Middle East region to meet the business needs across the Risk Advisory strategy.
• Increase engagement of key business stakeholders across the Cyber service
• Develop recruitment plans and innovative sourcing strategies for expertise across Risk Advisory.
• Create comprehensive market mappings for specific niche markets.
• Build relationships with internal and external networks and relationships to support candidate identification and sourcing.
• Take full ownership and accountability to identify and source quality candidates.
• Engage with business stakeholders and obtain their involvement in the recruitment process.
• Conduct candidates’ interviews, selection, and competency frameworks.
• Advise on most suitable sourcing strategies and establish delivery timelines for each position.
• Ensure that all recruitment activities are managed through Avature.
• Bachelor’s in business administration/ equivalent
• 8-12 years of prior experience in learning and development
• Experience with Big 4 is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English) skills and Arabic is a plus
• Should be a team worker
• Hands-on experience in MS-office applications, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to multi-task in a demanding environment with flexible working hours
• Willingness to travel (when needed)
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- 5-6 years’ experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of economic principles
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- CPA is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in auditing, with leading professional services firms or large multinational organizations and systems.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field.
- Successful record of engagement management
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking, and Writing). Arabic is a plus.
- CPA, CA, or equivalent
- Well-developed skills and knowledge of Arabic and English typing.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people including staff, clients, and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face-to-face, email, and written, and the ability to work within a team
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office computer software, including word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
- Ability to use email and Internet applications
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and prioritize between conflicting demands
- Ability to engender and maintain trust and confidentiality in the provision of administrative support.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in learning and development, organizational development or related fields, with a successful track record in managing complex, multi-dimensional projects
- Minimum 2 years of developing and implementing learning experiences and/ or organization development solutions (from ideation through implementation and analysis)
- Knowledge of instructional design principles for classroom and online learning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with the instructional design team and subject matter experts
- Ability to provide graphical art/ media direction whilst aligning with the firm’s Branding and Communications guidelines