Atkins Careers – 120+ Vacancies
List Of Vacancies – Atkins Careers
1: BIM Coordinator – Atkins Careers
Qualifications and technical competencies
- To be familiar with BIM/Revit software.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years in BIM/Revit experience
- Good grasp of engineering principles and spatial co-ordination
- Adherence to Atkins BIM Standards
- Exposure to infrastructure design processes.
- Must have appreciation of interfacing with architectural and structural disciplines.
- Must be able to interpret MEP/architectural/structural engineering requirements.
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to learn and retain new skills quickly from a variety of sources and show potential to work with limited supervision.
- Experience in working under quality systems, specifically the check and review process
- Intimate knowledge of industry-standard layouts and nomenclature
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Working in teams to deadlines
- Experience in working with both consultants/contractors.
- Direct the effectiveness of BIM adoption including the 4D/5d simulation for
different types of Projects.
- Prepare, update and maintain BIM 4D and simulations/reporting (actual vs Planned) in accordance with the baseline schedule and the updated schedule (timeline) using Navisworks software.
- Coordinate between Planning Team, BIM Team and Construction Team, to ensure the 4D model as accurate to site conditions as possible.
- Coordinate with the QS departments/cost for the effectiveness of the 5d simulation
2: Landscape Architect – Site Supervision – Atkins Careers
- Minimum bachelor in Architecture/Landscape
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Landscape (Soft/Hard )
- Previous site inspection experience
- Understanding of British, American and International design standards. Working knowledge of ICAO standards would be a distinct benefit.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English essential
- Experience from site supervision background
- Must have integrity, be flexible and proactive
- Must demonstrate ability to act independently as part of a team
- Good team player, able to communicate effectively with colleagues
3: Project Director (Biopharma project) – Atkins Careers
Generally, you will have 20+ years of total experience and a track record of working on mega projects.
Ideally, you should possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Western University, preferably with PMP/PRINCE2 and hold a membership/chartership from a construction-related professional body.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days of annual leave
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
To apply for this job please visit careers.snclavalin.com.