AGC Alokozay Careers – 35+ Vacancies
1: HORECA Sales Manager – AGC Alokozay
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on the availability of company new products to maximize their potential and expand customer base to ensure coverage of potential customers is maximized.
- Insure the proper implementation for any new developmental areas whether in introducing new products or winning new customers.
- Effectively manages customer base, customer administration and work on customer satisfaction and receivables. 100% customer satisfaction is always expected and encouraging the direct reports to be proactive on this point.
- Keep an open eye on the market and be informed on what competitors are doing.
- Keep the sales team well-informed on any new leads in the market and always keep an open communication channel, brain storm and discuss how to improve internal processes or how to adopt best practices as seen from the market.
- Be responsible for achieving sales target for his/her channel.
- Suggest development on several areas such as better techniques to achieve sales target, serving the customer needs, improvement on delivery process, ordering process, customer service etc.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience as in Sales within the Food Service and HORECA industry
- Prior experience with Tea, Tissues, Cigarettes, Cooking Oils, Biscuits, Cookies etc. will be a plus
- 3 years of experience in Management of FMCG Sales teams
- Bachelor Graduate in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate is mandatory
- Driving License is essential
- Understand departments internally such as the logistics, production, and so on.
- Problem Solving
2: Business Development Manager – AGC Alokozay
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction for the UAE market.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs in UAE.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Promote the company’s products and inform them about new developments in the product profile.
- Developing quotes and proposals and preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Up-to-date with other competitor brands and their business strategy.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of our company, our products and our vision.
- Conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Proven sales track record.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements in the UAE.
- A strong strategic thinker and problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Cross-cultural knowledge and sensitivity.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
3: Senior Internal Auditor – AGC Alokozay
Duties and Responsibilities – AGC Alokozay
- Ensures a company organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records and memos to gather information.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups.
- Analyzes audit results to determine methods to increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company tp avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
- Keeps up-to-date data on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education seminars.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to consistently and accurately manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed, clear reports.
- Proven working knowledge of all applicable auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and industry regulations.
- A high degree of aptitude regarding attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
4; Marketing Manager – AGC Alokozay
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and executing a strategic marketing plan.
- Accomplishes marketing objectives by; planning and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Managing and coordinating the market and the creative team.
- Market research efforts to uncover the validity of current and existing products.
- Leasing with media organizations and advertisement agencies.
- Determining the budgets and targets.
- Coordinating with the business development team and assisting in new product development/launch.
- Overall responsibility of brand management and corporate identity.
- Intimate understanding of the traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
5; Head – Logistics & Warehousing – AGC Alokozay
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements to comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling them with the data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other accountabilities, projects, and duties may be assigned or changed from time to time by management.
- Knowledge of laws-JAFZA/ Import-Export, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)