Jet Aviation Jobs In Dubai
Awesome News!! Are you interested to work at Jet Aviation Jobs In Dubai? Do you know that 80% of Dubai’s population is from all over the world? That means international colleagues and an international mindset.
There are more facilities, events, shops, and activities than you could cover in a lifetime here in Dubai. Whether you prefer air-conditioned luxury or the great outdoors, there’s plenty to see and do.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-In Interviews: Walk-in interviews in Dubai
Job Details: Jet Aviation Jobs In Dubai
|Airport Name||Jet Aviation Fly Dubai|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||3rd May 2022|
Jet Aviation Jobs In Dubai
About Jet Aviation:
Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 50 locations worldwide. Maintenance to management, completion to charter; countless hours of expertise creating an experience so easy, it seems effortless.
Behind every effortless experience, are our people. 4,000 artisans of aviation. Whether in the air, or on the ground, arriving or departing, underneath every journey are hundreds of hands, dedicated to the details. We started as a family business, and throughout our growth we have maintained our commitment to this personalized service.
Owned by General Dynamics since 2008, we uphold the GD values of Trust, Honesty, Alignment and Transparency in everything we undertake.
- Ensure a safe working environment and take the necessary safety precautions, especially when using power tools, working in elevated areas, and working with combustible gases and corrosive materials.
- Ensure that their toolboxes are kept in proper order and return all tools to the tools store when the task is completed.
- Ensure that all test equipment and measuring tools used are calibrated.
- Ensure work is in accordance with approved data and to an approved standard.
- Complete properly the relevant task cards, ensuring that the declarations reflect the actual maintenance performed and are dated and properly signed.
- Signing inspections after completion, in accordance with the authorizations, held.
- The observation of the relevant procedures of the Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE)
- Degree or diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) from a part 147 approved institution
- At least 4 years of practical hands-on aviation maintenance experience on corporate/business jets excluding internships or trainee positions
- EASA B1/B2, GCAA (UAE) B1/B2 AML without any type ratings is an added advantage.
- Be able to perform maintenance on airframes, power plants, avionics, and associated systems under close supervision of Aircraft Engineers
List Of Jet Aviation Jobs In Dubai (Latest Vacancies):
|Gulfstream GV Maintenance Manager||Cairo, Egypt||View & Apply|
|Jet Aviation Staffing – G650 Captain||Riyadh, KSA||View & Apply|
How to Apply For Jet Aviation Jobs In Dubai?
If you are reading this post this means you are ready and want to apply for the Jet Aviation vacancies in UAE. Yes, it is very simple. Following you can see one email address. It is the direct email of the hiring team in Jet Aviation. Just send your resume (CV) to the following email address.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.