Emrill Facilities Management Jobs In Dubai
Great News! Emrill Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai are open now. Emrill is one of the biggest brands in Dubai. They have multiple branches in each state of the United Arab Emirates. Facilities Management Jobs In Dubai
That’s the reason they always need professionals like you. So, what are you waiting for? Prepare a good CV and apply for Emrill Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai now. If you need a CV, you can click on the following link to download a sample CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Emrill Facilities Management Jobs In Dubai
|Company Name||Emrill Facilities Management|
|Job Location||Dubai, Across UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree or diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||16th November 2023|
Emrill Facilities Management Jobs In Dubai
About Emrill Serivce LLC:
Emrill has been providing integrated facilities management solutions since 2002. We provide a range of innovative solutions specifically tailored to meet client needs, from master developments through to residential communities and industrial and commercial offices. Email operates throughout the UAE from offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah, and our clients from all sectors of business and commerce are fully supported through our modern IT infrastructure and 24-hour call center.
Emrill has an excellent safety record and fully developed policies, including corporate social responsibility, that ensure that our people are treated fairly and equitably and accommodated in first-class staff accommodation. Emrill has enjoyed continual and steady growth since its formation and commands an exceptionally high level of client retention and staff loyalty.
About the job
Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai: This role is a key position within the business responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across Emrill. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change and deliver business transformation.
- Complete category strategies and negotiate with suppliers with a heavy emphasis on quality, delivery, and cost.
- proactive and strategic supplier relationship management.
- Supplier performance management.
- Pre-qualification of suppliers via review and validation (including due diligence) of the questionnaire and supporting documentation
- Maintaining an appropriate and suitable approved supplier list that caters for the business needs and geographical requirements.
- Identification of sourcing requirements, i.e. specification, scheduling/attending site visits, supplier clarifications, etc.
- Sourcing annual and reactive requirements based on the relevant material or service specifications using established procurement, analysis, and comparison techniques
- Commercial negotiations include payment terms, price, warranty, inflation, municipality charges, permit costs, variations, etc.
- PR to PO validation and conversion (in line with company policies) and processing of emergency purchase orders as necessary
- PO management, i.e. release of PO, supplier clarifications, follow-up for material/services delivery, etc.
- Preparing contracts using company-standard templates (e.g., SLAs, AMCs, etc.)
- Accurately and efficiently maintain the supplier contract register.
- Completing credit applications for suppliers.
- Post-contract management with operations: monthly site visits, escalations, identifying and resolving issues, supplier feedback and evaluation, variations, etc.
- Ensuring supplier compliance with the following: scope and specifications, contract T&Cs, applicable legislation, client requirements, etc.
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Maintaining market-specific knowledge includes holding regular supplier meetings (existing and new), attending trade shows, doing market research, and keeping up to date with technological advancements and innovations.
- Supporting finance with reconciliations and ensuring timely receipt postings.
- Supplier accommodation and welfare audits as required.
- Enforcing and monitoring internal governance in relation to the following: delegation of authority, budget availability, confirming purchase necessity, competitive selection and robust comparison processes, ethical behavior, etc.
- Conduct procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR, and other procurement and legal policies.
- To act as a role model for professional procurement practice, delivering high-quality solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Select and develop suppliers to achieve world-class results in quality, delivery, and cost.
- Demonstrate a business mindset with sustainable results.
- Develop and implement action plans to continuously improve suppliers.
- Complete and be active in project work related to tendering projects.
List of Emrill Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai (New Updates):
|Energy Engineer||Dubai||View & Apply|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in purchasing, inventory, or supply chain management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using ERP software
- 5 years experience in the supply chain
- At least 1-2 years experience in the FM market within UAE preferred
- Strategic sourcing
How do I apply for Emrill Facilities Management Jobs in Dubai?
If you are reading this post, it means you are highly interested in Emrill Facilities Management jobs in Dubai. So, it is very simple to apply for Emrill jobs in Dubai. Following this, you will find a direct link to apply for the above jobs. Just click on the following button.
If you are interested in applying for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button, and from there, it will take you to the main page of the company’s website. There you will find the full description of the jobs. We wish you the best of luck.