Emirates Transport Jobs In UAE
Great News!! Are you looking for Driver jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, and across UAE? If yes then you reached the right place. We are proudly sharing the latest driving jobs in Dubai and across UAE. Emirates Transport Jobs In UAE
Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
So, here are the latest vacancies that we are sharing on this page. Bookmark this page and check this page on a daily basis to get the latest driver jobs in Dubai updated right on your desktop. Also, subscribe to our website to get the latest notification about driver jobs in Dubai on your phone or on your desktop computers.
Jobs Details: Emirates Transport Jobs In UAE
|Company Name||Emirates Transport Corporation|
|Nationality||As per the jobs description|
|Education||High School or equivalent|
|Driving License||UAE valid (LMV) driving license|
|Core Skills||Knowledge of UAE Roads|
|Language Skills||English & Arabic (basic)|
|Age Limit||Up to 50 years old|
|Benefits||End of service benefits|
|Last Updated on||10th February 2022|
Emirates Transport Jobs In UAE
List Of Emirates Transport Jobs (Newly Updated)
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1-year of driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency in using GPS devices.
How to Apply For Emirate Transport Driver Jobs Taxi Vacancies?
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.