Dry Docks World Jobs in Dubai
Hurry! great news for job seekers. Dry Docks World jobs In Dubai portal publish 2022-2023 notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently, Dry Docks World Jobs are available now. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Dubai with relevant required experience can apply for Dry Docks World careers Employment. The candidate will get after selection a great Salary of AED 6750.00 Per month approximately.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Jobs Details: Dry Docks World jobs In Dubai
|Company Name||Dry Docks World|
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Handsome Salary 1400 – 1800 AED /month|
|Benefits||Overtime + Food + Accommodation|
|Last Updated on||27th June 2022|
Dry Docks World jobs In Dubai
Pay and Benefits
Whatever role you are interested in, we offer a competitive total pay and benefits package. With the diverse range of opportunities within Dry Docks World jobs In Dubai Group, this package varies from role to role to ensure that we attract and retain the talent we need to continue our success.
About Dry Docks:
Drydocks World-Dubai has grown into a prominent provider of marine and offshore services to the maritime, oil, gas, and energy industries over the past 33 years. Drydocks World’s 10,000+ personnel and state-of-the-art facilities average over 340 projects each year, with a record of managing 42 refurbishing projects at once. The yard is 200 hectares in size, with four drydocks, the largest of which can handle the world’s largest ship, and over 3,700m of berth space.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the marketing and business development section to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes, and procedures.
- Carry out market research, follow up of market requirements and identify projects in line with the company’s strategy.
- Responsible for the marketing visits, preparing pitch packs, and establishing contact with key personnel of the targeted clients.
- Support and attend exhibitions, conferences, and other marketing events such as Golf Day.
- Generate new inquiries, follow-up on tenders with customers, close contact with agents/brokers, and provide feedback/support to Estimation Department in securing contracts.
- Prepare, analyze and submit reports for the Senior Management regularly.
- Coordinate with colleagues in the company who are interacting with clients in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Entertain customers during their visits in the yard and/or during the marketing trips
Qualification/ Experience & Skills
- Degree in Marine, Mechanical, or Naval Architecture
- Training in marketing and business development activities.
- 10 to 15 years experience in Marine and or Offshore Industry or major Oil/EPC companies with minimum 3 years in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in a shipyard or offshore construction facility with vessel conversion and fabrication capability.
- Good knowledge and experience of EPC Contractors, Oil Companies, and Customers worldwide.
- Established contacts with EPC Contractors, Oil Companies, and Customers worldwide.
- Experience in a similar position in a reputable shipyard or an offshore fabrication facility.
- Familiar with technical terms related to offshore and new construction activities.
List Of Dry Docks World Jobs in Dubai (Newly Updated):
|Work Preparator Steel||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Coordinator – HR Systems & Governance||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Structural Draughtsman||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Document Controller||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Contract Officer||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
|Head of EPC Division||Dubai, UAE||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Dry Docks World Careers in Dubai?
Ok, so you are ready to apply for Dry Docks World Jobs in Dubai. And, if you are applying for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the “Apply Now” button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.