Dnata Careers Dubai-National Air Transport
Good News!! Dubai DNATA is a leading company that offers a wide range of services to various businesses in Dubai, particularly the Dubai Airport. Currently, DNATA careers in Dubai are open for applications. Whether you are in Dubai or reading this from your home country, you can still apply for DNATA catering careers. The company has numerous vacancies available, and it only takes a maximum of two minutes to apply for DNATA careers in Dubai. Check out the list of available vacancies for DNATA Catering and apply for your desired position now.
So, if you are reading this post, this means you are interested in getting a job in Dnata Dubai, and for this, you need to prepare a very good CV. You can download a CV sample from the following link:
|Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs|
Job Details: Dnata Careers Dubai
|Company Name||dnata Dubai National Air Transport Association|
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Nationality||As per the Job Description|
|Education||Equivalent Degree or Diploma Holders|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||18th Nov 2023|
dnata Careers Dubai New Vacancies
Salary and Benefits
Information about Dnata:
Dubai National Air Transport Association, usually called Dnata, is an airport provider company agency that handles plane floor operations, travel, shipment, and flight catering offerings. Dnata originated in Dubai in 1959 with the best five employees. Following a huge boom and worldwide acquisition beneath the Emirates Group, its miles now serve 35 countries on six continents. Dnata may be determined to offer floor-coping offerings at seventy-six airports, with shipment offerings at forty-six of them. Dnata additionally presents flights catering to sixty-three airports across the world. Landing a task at Dnata guarantees a revel in that may be used globally and help make your profession stronger in aviation offerings.
Provide support to the relevant finance section through the generation of financial entries and invoices, and perform a basic level of receipting and payment functions with reconciliation of clearing accounts that are maintained and controlled by the relevant finance section. Provide a high level of administrative support within the section, ensuring high-quality and accurate services.
Qualifications and Experience
- 12 years of schooling or equivalent
- Finance and Insurance
- Accounts 3+ Years of Knowledge
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Office and particularly Excel Ability to multitask
List Of dnata Careers Dubai List of Vacancies:
|Resource Planning Specialist, dnata Airport Operations||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Project Specialist, dnata Airport Operations||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Innovation Project Manager||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Cabin Cleaning Agent||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Head of Training, dnata UAE Airport Operations||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Manager Commercial, Global Airport Ground and Cargo Operations||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Department Subject Matter Expert: UAE Nationals Only||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Passenger Services Agent, Sydney International Airport||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Passenger Services Agent, Melbourne Airport, VIC||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Office Cleaner||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Passenger Services Delivery Agent, Perth International Airport||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Ramp & Baggage Agents, Brisbane Airport Brisbane Airport||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Passenger Services Delivery Agent (PRM) Sydney International Airport||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Deep Cleaner||Dubai||View and Apply|
|Passenger Service Agent||Dubai||View and Apply|
How do I apply for DNATA Careers job openings?
To apply for DNATA Careers job openings, follow these steps:
- Visit the DNATA official website or job portals such as LinkedIn, Indeed, or Bayt.
- Search for available job vacancies by entering the job title or keywords and selecting the location as “Dubai.”
- Click on the desired job vacancy to read the job description, responsibilities, requirements, and other details.
- If you meet the qualifications and requirements, click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate and complete information, including your personal details, education, work experience, skills, and qualifications.
- Upload your updated CV, cover letter, and other required documents, such as passport copies, visa copies, and academic certificates.
- Review your application and ensure that all information is accurate and complete.
- Submit your application and wait for the DNATA recruitment team to review it.
- If your application is shortlisted, you will be contacted for further interviews and assessments.
It is recommended to apply for DNATA Careers job openings as soon as possible and to tailor your application to match the job requirements and the company’s values and culture.