Bahrain Airport Jobs In Bahrain
Are you interested in a fulfilling career at Bahrain Airport? Are you seeking a straightforward path to secure employment in Bahrain? If so, you’ll be delighted to hear that Bahrain Airport Careers is currently seeking to expand its team due to continued growth and development. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering exciting job opportunities in various fields at our airport. Our aim is to recruit skilled and motivated professionals who share our passion for providing exceptional services to our passengers.
We invite you to explore our available positions and take the first step towards a fulfilling career with Bahrain Airport. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and reputable organization.
If you are interested in joining Bahrain Airport Jobs In Bahrain, you can visit their website or job portals to search for available positions and apply online. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment while making a positive impact on the lives of patients and their families.
|Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Bahrain Airport Jobs In Bahrain|
|Walk-In-Interview: Click here to check out our list of walk-in interviews|
|Airport Name||Bahrain Airport|
|Job Location||Bahrain & Al-Muharraq|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||5th June 2023|
Bahrain Airport Jobs In Bahrain
- Planned, designed, and drove activities across all stages and iterations of software development and construction in order to deliver agreed value to ICT’s internal and external customers.
- Design and develop software components, modules, and reports using appropriate modeling techniques following agreed software design standards, patterns, and methodology.
- Design of large or complex systems that meet specified requirements, are compatible with agreed systems architectures, and adhere to corporate standards within constraints of performance and feasibility.
- Monitor, maintain, and support services to ensure the security, integrity, and access to these critical information assets by ICT’s internal and external customers.
- Perform daily systems monitoring, including verifying the integrity and availability of all solution resources, capacity management, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying the completion of scheduled jobs.
- Draft and maintain solution architecture, configuration, and operating procedure documentation on a continuous basis.
- Advice on solution security, backups, and disaster recovery needs
- Perform and conduct Enterprise ICT activities as per service level agreements to ensure ICT’s internal and external customers are provided with the required uninterrupted services to achieve their objectives.
- Develop implementation plans for complex requests for change. Lead the assessment, analysis, development, documentation, and implementation of changes based on requests for change.
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Coordinate the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
- Document and maintain IT assets, inclusive of software, hardware, and licenses, within specialism areas, and act to highlight and resolve potential instances of unauthorized assets such as unlicensed copies of software.
List Of Bahrain Airport Jobs In Bahrain Vacancies (Latest Vacancies):
|Executive Secretary||Muharraq||View & Apply Now|
Bahrain Airport Services Careers:
The Bahrain International Airport is run by Bahrain Airport Services (BAS). Since 1977 BAS has been successful in effectively running the airport operations, handling airline functions, providing world-class services, and looking after four business divisions of Bahrain International Airport.
About Bahrain Airport:
BAS was established at a time when there was a need for an independent ground handling services agent for Bahrain International Airport. When his Royal Highness, Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Prime Minister gave his blessings to a proposal by the late Yousuf Al Shirawi, Minister of Development & Industry at that time.
BAS emerged from ASGUL (Aircraft Services Gulf Limited) owned by Gulf Aviation. It was built through an alliance between Gulf Air and six travel agencies namely, Kanoo Travel, World Travel, Jalal Travel, Dilmun Travel, Al Qusaibi Travel, and Bahrain International Travel. Today, after all those years, BAS has secured itself a well-established strategic role in the operations of Bahrain International Airport; the first airport in the GCC region.
How to Apply For Bahrain Airport Jobs in Bahrain?
Welcome to the exciting world of Bahrain Airport Careers! Your interest in joining our team is greatly appreciated, and we are thrilled to offer you a simple and straightforward application process. All you need to do is send your resume (CV) directly to our hiring team at the email address provided below.
However, to enhance your chances of success, we strongly advise that you tailor your CV to align with our company profile or the specific job description. This will help showcase your relevant skills and experience and increase your likelihood of being selected for an interview.
We wish you the best of luck with your application and hope to welcome you to our team at Bahrain Airport.