Air Arabia Careers Dubai
Great News!! Here we bring the latest Air Arabia careers Dubai. Apply today to get a dream job in Dubai and start your beautiful life. Air Arabia is one of the richest companies in Dubai. Air Arabia Careers Dubai is open now for anyone who wants to get a job in the field of Airline. Following is the list of vacancies from the Air Arabia careers list. Check out the job that matches your profession or your desire to get it, then apply for it.
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Air Arabia careers Dubai
|Airline Name||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi & Sharjah|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||11th May 2022|
Air Arabia careers Dubai
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case if you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Lead the overall Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function across the Group with the aim of improving satisfaction, engagement, and customer lifetime value. Responsible for implementing comprehensive and integrated customer satisfaction management solutions that support the entire customer travel lifecycle.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Co-creates along with other business functions and implements a group-wide CRM strategy, for the execution of cost-effective, revenue-protecting customer complaint solutions and service recovery actions.
- Work cross-functionally with other business functions such as Sales, Ground Operations, Contact Center, Customer Experience, Ancillary services, etc. for implementation of projects/ initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Implements standardized processes & procedures across the group for handling customer complaints/communication and requests pertaining to waivers/adjustments/revalidation/refund on tickets and other related issues.
- Builds manage and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders providing expert advice to achieve desired benefits and business outcomes.
- Provides direction & guidance to the Customer Relations teams in all Hubs for resolving customer complaints at all stages of the customer journey as well as delivering key insights back to the business.
- Consolidates and analyzes group-wide reports & customer-centric data & trends; recommends to Management, ways, and means of overcoming service shortfalls to promote customer satisfaction. Designs and delivers projects which help achieve tangible outcomes.
- Monitors and ensures that operational-related KPIs are achieved for customer relation function across the Group. E.g. Average Response Time; Service recovery expenditure etc.
- Work in close collaboration with the IT team to define requirements and identify the IT infrastructure capable of best supporting seamless engagement, service delivery, and recovery at each customer touchpoint.
- Manages the performance of Customer Relations team members across the Group while providing regular coaching and mentoring for their continuous enhancement. Partners with HR to provide training and career development opportunities.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/Communication or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Capable of using CRM systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English & Arabic languages
List of Air Arabia Careers Dubai Vacancies (Updated):
|Cargo Revenue Optimization Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Service Quality Officer (Urdu Speaker)||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|eBusiness Specialist||Sharjah||View & Apply|
|Call Center Agent||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Cabin Crew||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply For Air Arabia Careers Dubai?
Ok, so you are ready to apply for Air Arabia Careers in Dubai. And, you are applying for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the “Apply Now” button to upload your resumes (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.