Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs In UAE
Great News!! Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs In UAE is open now. There is a huge list of vacancies in almost every field of jobs is available. You can check the below list of vacancies from Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs. I would highly recommend you to read the following company profile before sending your CV/resume to Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs. It will really help you to make the CV the company demands.
Jobs Details: Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs
|Â Company Name||Abu Dhabi Ports|
|Â Job Location||Abu Dhabi UAE|
|Â Nationality||Any Nationalities|
|Â Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Â Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Â Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Â Last Updated on||20th Jan 2023|
Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs In UAE
About Abu Dhabi Ports:
Operating several clusters covering Ports, Industrial Cities & Free Zone, Maritime, Logistics, and Digital, Abu Dhabi Portsâ€™ portfolio comprisesÂ ports and terminals in the UAE and Guinea, and more than 550 square kilometers of industrial zones within Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD) and ZonesCorp, the largest integrated trade, logistics, and industrial business grouping in the Middle East.
At Abu Dhabi Port Jobs and Careers, there are several options for you to join a rapidly growing firm that provides excellent perks and professional advancement. The Emiratization plan provides UAE natives with a variety of options and training to help them advance in their careers.
List Of Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs Vacancies (Newly Updated):
|Sr. Contracts Specialist||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Director Internal Audit Digital Cluster||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Sr. Manager – Build to Suit – KEZAD GROUP||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
|Senior Pricing Analyst||Abu Dhabi||View & Apply|
- Identify and/or create opportunities for economic and commercial value creation through the development of new international port businesses and expansions of established port & related facilities.
- Identify and follow up on business leads as required in order to achieve the overall strategic goals of the ADP Ports Unit.
- Identify, review and propose alliances/joint venture opportunities where appropriate. Participate in legal frameworks to develop new ventures.
- Negotiate commercial contractual agreements relating to ports and port facilities.
- Develops, maintains and expands relationships with both existing and potential customers and partners.
- Actively translates the business targets and budgets into tangible plans and action items
- Is responsible for the initiation and management of commercial and business models developed for the purpose of seeking approval for business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 – 15 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
How to Apply For Abu Dhabi Ports Jobs In UAE?
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then itâ€™s very simple.Â Just click on the following buttonÂ to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above companyâ€™s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.